Lowongan Kerja Receptionist PT My Indo Airlines

Lowongan Kerja Receptionist Terbaru PT My Indo Airlines.

Receptionist PT My Indo Airlines

Let your career takes off with us.
We are an Indonesian scheduled cargo airlines operating freighter aircraft with hub in Halim Perdanakusuma Airport  - Jakarta (HLP). We provide our clients with high level of services to transport airfreight cargo to destinations both domestic and international. 
My Indo Airlines employs more than 100 people. We operate in cities such as Jakarta, Singapore, Balikpapan, Batam, Jayapura and more. 



Apply Now



Image credited to


Related Posts To Lowongan Kerja Receptionist PT My Indo Airlines


Lowongan Kerja Receptionist PT My Indo Airlines Rating: 4.5 Posted by: kriskiantorose

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts